Persons who are disabled under Social Security law are entitled to additional exemptions on their residential homestead. Disabled applicants must apply with the appraisal district and furnish information showing that they meet the disability definition as define in Section 11.13 of the Property Tax Code. Disabled persons now receive all benefits on their home that are available to persons who are over-65.
- 2018 Appraisal District Public Information Packet
- New Personal Property Rendition Deadline
- Name &/Or Address Correction/Change
- 2018 Low And Moderate Income Housing Capitalization Rate
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications
- Tax Payment Information
- Business Personal Property Owners