Persons who have been declared disabled by the Veteran’s Administration are eligible for additional exemptions on property they own. The declaration letter from VA is mailed annually, but the appraisal district only needs a copy in the first year of eligibility or if the percentage of disability changes.
- 2018 Appraisal District Public Information Packet
- New Personal Property Rendition Deadline
- Name &/Or Address Correction/Change
- 2018 Low And Moderate Income Housing Capitalization Rate
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications
- Tax Payment Information
- Business Personal Property Owners