ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS Property owners have certain rights that may reduce their property tax burden. HOMEOWNERS Persons who own their residence on January 1, may claim their home as a residential homestead. The filing of this document is only necessary if the homeowner has changed homesteads, or has become eligible for additional exemptions since last year.
- 2018 Appraisal District Public Information Packet
- New Personal Property Rendition Deadline
- Name &/Or Address Correction/Change
- 2018 Low And Moderate Income Housing Capitalization Rate
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications
- Tax Payment Information
- Business Personal Property Owners