Personal Property Rendition
|Personal Property Rendition Information|
NEW RENDITION DEADLINE
Pursuant to section 22.23(c) of the Texas Property Tax Code, all business owners must render their personal property by April 1, 2018. Personal Property consists of machinery, equipment, furniture and fixtures used to produce income as well as all inventory. If you have not received a Business Personal Property Rendition Form from our office you can access it by clicking here.
If more time is needed to file, an extension to May 1st will be granted upon written request. The chief appraiser may further extend the deadline an additional 15 days for good cause shown in writing by the property owner.
If you have any questions or you need to email an extension request, you can do so by contacting our Business Personal Property Department at 409-745-4777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Personal Property Rendition Deadline
- Support Specialist Position Available
- Hurricane Harvey Damage Questionnaire
- Name &/Or Address Correction/Change
- 2017 Low And Moderate Income Housing Capitalization Rate
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications
- Tax Payment Information
- Business Personal Property Owners