ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS – Property owners have certain rights that may reduce their property tax burden.
HOMEOWNERS – Persons who own their residence on January 1, may claim their home as a residential homestead. The filing of this document is only necessary if the homeowner has changed homesteads, or has become eligible for additional exemptions since last year.
- Temporary Disaster Exemption Info
- Property Tax Basics
- 2021 Low And Moderate Income Housing Capitalization Rate
- Appraisal District Public Information Packet
- New Personal Property Rendition Deadline
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications
- Tax Payment Information
- Business Personal Property Owners