All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Temporary Disaster Exemption Info
- Property Tax Basics
- 2021 Low And Moderate Income Housing Capitalization Rate
- Appraisal District Public Information Packet
- New Personal Property Rendition Deadline
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications
- Tax Payment Information
- Business Personal Property Owners